- Second and third playdates. With two supernice Ethiopian adoptive families.
- First train ride into the city. Kicking myself for leaving the camera battery at home. Both boys were so excited to get on the train!
- First merry-go-round ride.
- First big ouchie. D was staring at a school bus and walked right into a stone pillar. He hit so hard I'm surprised his tooth didn't fall out. He didn't want to eat for two meals, but recovered by the end of the next day.
- Lots of bike riding. A barely needs me anymore and is working on speed. D is learning to steer while I push; looking where he's going much improved after school bus incident.
- First visit to the local Ethiopian church. Talked to many friendly people. A enjoyed the music. D was a little overwhelmed, but quickly recovered when given a plateful of 'tibs (the boys are vegetarian at home, but we're fine with them eating meat as part of an Ethiopian meal).
Monday, June 4, 2012
More new things
Posted by K at 8:09 PM