I'm going to try to start writing again. I do occasionally have thoughts that I'd like to record for my memory-challenged self. One change I'm making is that I'm turning off the anonymous comments, because all I get are random Bible verses or nasty notes about my kids. Seriously, people, you have nothing better to do?
To kickstart the restart, I'll leave you with some of D's greatest hits of the summer, reposted from facebook:
- Insults the kids traded today: "You like Abraham Lincoln." "You like Jomo Kenyatta. " "You're a butler."
- D: Do you get how flexible you are from your first parents? Me: Yes, it's genetic. D: Genetic? I thought it was gymnastics.
- D has invented a country called D_land. It has a lot of billboards, and people there are greedy. Its current president is named San DeMoy. The country fought a civil war in 1961 over how to share the country's three mountains.
- D, yelling out from the bathroom: "White men, you've had your turn!"
- D is going to get a job that he describes as "I will look at people's belly buttons and screw them."